3.18.2008

oh boy, another meme!

I rarely do meme's, especially unsolicited, but Nicole's was so fun I had to try it myself. Note that I do not have a name brand "ipod" (too rich for my blood) but it worked fine anyway and I had some great laughs.

The rules are simple: Hit shuffle on your iPod then answer each question by hitting next.

1. What does next year have in store for you? Fell on Black Days, Soundgarden
- this is off to a really bad start

2. What does your love life look like next year? Speedy Marie, Frank Black
- that's better. I think.

3. What do you say when life gets hard? Brother Down, Sam Roberts
- I get nasty and then I give up apparently

4. Song that reminds you of good times? Silent All These Years, Tori Amos
-I sure know how to party.

5. What do you think when you get up in the morning? Dreams, Cranberries
- please let me sleep longer so I get to have some dreams

6. What song will you dance to at your wedding? Whatsername, Greenday
- that would be after several bottles of wine? Good thing this one is behind me.

7. Song that reminds you of your first kiss? Shh, Frou Frou
- not a bad match

8. Your favorite saying? Pretend You're Alive, Lovedrug
- I should consider adopting this one

9. Favorite place? Don't Lose Yourself, Laura Veirs
- Good idea. And drink less.

10. Most Missed Memory? Where the Streets Have No Name, U2
- See above.

11. What song describes your best friend? God, Tori Amos
- this one cracked me up more than any of the others. Priceless.

12. What song describes your ex? 38 Years Old, Tragically Hip
- Would he have killed someone who raped his sister and then spent life behind bars? Hard to know.


13. Where would you go on a first date? Razzle Dazzle Rose, Camera Obscura
- back to that drug induced haze but this time it's psychedelic

14. Drug of choice? Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth, Radio Gods
- I'm lost, so so lost

15. What song describes you? Everytime, Sarah Harmer
- on a melancholy day perhaps

16. What is the thing you like doing most? Speed of Sound, Coldplay
- driving fast?

17. The song that best describes the president? Today, Smashing Pumpkins
- I listen to it differently with that in mind.

18. Where will you be in 10 years? Better Man, Pearl Jam
- don't much like this one...

19. Your love life right now? Run, Snow Patrol
-
it's not that bad! Even if I do have all those kidlets running amok.

20. What is your state of mind like at the moment? My Name is Jonas, Weezer
- It's my alternate personality. Nicole, is this creeping you out yet? What are the odds of us getting two of the same (old) songs showing up!

21. How will you die? Elevator Love Letters, Stars
- I've never liked elevators much anyway

1 comment:

Domestic Bloggess said...

That is seriously bizarre that we'd have 2 show up the same. Richard had a duplicate of mine too! Your #11 & 19 made me giggle. Glad you had fun doing it :)