8.06.2007

thanks

Thanks for all the kind words coming in from all over - I'm sorry I'm not up to responding to each individually at the moment. For those of you that love the birth stories (I'm one of them), I'm aiming to get that up here in the next few days but don't hold me to it. My parents are here taking care of the basics for a few more days and then we plunge back into real life where we make our own food and clean up and stuff.

The playhouse is fantastic, I'll get some photos of that soon too.

Naptime. Or maybe bedtime, I forget the difference.

2 comments:

Kaili said...

I love that last sentence, so true when you have a newborn. I just slept at evey second I could.
I hope everything is going well for you and your family. Robin said he saw you today, I was all like, "did you see Ezra?", when he said no, that you came in with your girls, I thought that was cool. He also said, "She looked like you Kaili, so "normal" after just giving birth". I told him, that's what a homebirth with no interventions or c-section does for ya. :)
Also I wanted to tell you I LOVE that picture on Jeremy's blog of you in the birth tub, such a powerful look in your eyes. :) Very nice!

Tannis said...

It's amazing how good I feel considering how bizarre childbirth is. I always push it by wanting to do things too soon but I needed to hang with the girls a bit.

What nobody really knows about the birthtub picture (and I find hilarious now) is that I'm very concertedly blowing raspberries or making horse sounds, whatever you want to call it. I wasn't feeling anywhere near as calm as I look!

Ezra will make an appearance at the shop in the near future, no doubt about it.