7.20.2007

nope

This is not the post you've been waiting for.

The weather has cooled off and I'm not minding the rain one bit. It will keep things growing and the smoke out of the air a few weeks longer. And the house stays cool. My parents arrived from Manitoba earlier this week and have gone gallivanting to Vancouver to see Mark for a few days. Must be nice to retired!

Dad and I worked on at least three different playhouse plans this week and by the time I could make up my mind it had started pouring and it was too late to start. Okay, he mostly worked and I mostly dithered. It was fun though, we had some good laughs and I'm looking forward to seeing it take shape. If it takes a year to finish I don't mind but I'd love to see a roof on it. It's pretty frustrating to feel crippled when I know he'll be working so hard on it. I can carry about the weight of a feather without doubling over from various muscles cramping. The joys of being almost 9 months along...

5 comments:

Teri said...

LOL! I like how you started this post!

Did I tell you that Neil's parents have the diapers and sling? I think I forgot. Bad Teri! We'll be there next week though!

Teri said...

Oh, and that would be awesome to have a playhouse for the kids! I used to want one when I was younger.

Tannis said...

I still want a playhouse! This is thinly disguised as something for the kids. I'll post pictures as it goes up.

You did tell me Neil's parents have some items but I wasn't sure exactly what or how to get in touch with them. Don't worry about it though, next week will clearly be fine.

Anonymous said...

Tan, we cannot believe how energetic and upbeat you are. The doubling over now & then are very understandable! Hang in there, baby. Mom

Teri said...

LOL! having one now would be fun!

they are in the phone book - ian hooson if you want call, but if you wait, it really gives us a reason to invade you :) or just meet up somewhere to visit! hopefully you and the girls can make it for cake on Neil's birthday.