2.02.2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband and closest friend! He wears a lot of different hats...



In his happy place, mountain biking in the birches.

jeremy-birch-trees




Another happy place, behind the camera (not usually this one though).  He had a fantastic year photographically, having his first and second shows. 


me-minolta




That second show at Red Rooster also included the debut of his "Summerland Suites" composition. I was so proud I teared up. I'm allowed.








You wouldn't know it to look at the above pictures, but most of his non-work time goes into being a dad and husband.  We are all very thankful for his energy, love and playful spirit!


It's not easy to find many pictures of Jeremy since he takes them all, but here is a shot of all 3 kids beside the rink he's put a lot of hours into.  Technically the rink is a pool in this shot but you get the idea - it's a labour of love to get it going again after every thaw cycle.

no-skating-today


Here's to another fantastic year!

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Ha! What a life...so much to be thankful for this year. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Nice tribute to your husband on his birthday, Tan. I know this gets tiresome to Jer, year after year, but I remember the night his dad called me to tell me he was born, like it was yesterday. My first newphew ... he was very special ... still is. A. Carol

Angella said...

You both are the cutest. I love how much you love each other and how much you love your family.

Happy birthday, Jeremy!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy.