1.21.2011

Home Learning

It's been a quiet year in the home learning department. I kind of feel like we have this system figured out. There are always a few glitches but it's been a really relaxed year (so far). I love hanging out with my girls and not having to rush them off in the mornings. Ezra's been learning from them and is crazy about figuring out letters and numbers right now. I've sometimes wondered if he's getting ripped off because he doesn't get a lot of individual time but this seems to be working. The girls are old enough now that they're happy to stay home "alone" (Jeremy's home but working), while Ezra and I go on short outings together. 

It's a lot of togetherness and we have our days where we all think we're nuts, but for the most part, I just feel really lucky.  If and when the kids choose to go to school I think there will be advantages to that too, but I'm so thankful to have this extra time with them at home for as long as it lasts.

There are a few new posts on the reporting site (mostly for grandparents!).

No comments: