9.19.2010

September Madness

Between starting this blog and getting back to this blog, I haven't taken much time for this space.

We're sorting out our back-to-routine fall activities - Ella wants to take voice lessons and a gymnastics/hip hop combo class, Ivy is going to return to violin/Fiddlekidz and possibly take a dance class too.

On top of that I've started the boot camp. We're having fun and working HARD, I love seeing the effort everyone is willing to put into getting fit(ter)! The space has been great so far and the kids have been doing well with the format - phew. I love grabbing a coffee (black of course) and hitting the park with friends afterwards. We'll have to do something about healthier snacks though!

And hockey started last night. This is the least sore I've ever been after the first skate of the year and I attribute it to the boot camp plyometrics. Then again, tomorrow morning might feel different!

2 comments:

Pearl said...

lpfrieSounds like you can have your cake and eat it too, figuratively speaking of course. Sounds very busy and upbeat with good things. Mama

Tannis said...

Or something like burning the candle at both ends...working so far though!