9.04.2007

catch up

Today I really am beat so you mostly get more kid pictures instead of insightful and groundbreaking thoughts. We had great visits over the last week from my brother Mark and my honorary sister, Tanya. I got to enjoy winery patios again after a long dry spell and show off the town to boot. We also made several beach trips, what's not to like?


Hanging out with Mark on the glorious patio at Dirty Laundry although I was disappointed by this year's Gewurtztraminers and Riesling, two of my previous favorites. We chose the Pinot Gris but next time I'd go for the "Hush" on the patio. On a later visit to Thornhaven we loved their '06 Gewurtztraminer and will go back for their Pinot Gris sometime.







4 comments:

Pearl said...

Oh Ezra, you're growing so fast. What a cutie,and that last picture is so peaceful Love reading your news. mom

Kaili said...

I saw you crossing the street today, downtown. I felt the urge to yell ot my window, "Hi Tannis!". But I thought you may think I was rather nerdy, and never want to get together! Haha!
Then I quickly asked Robin, "Did Tannis come in today?" He said Yes, and I was like, "It was her!!". As you were crossing the street to get to the Beanery.
Hi!

Tannis said...

Ezra says thanks and that he'll keep you up to date on new developments like smiling. Yesterday he was really happy!

Kaili - say hi next time! It's a small town, I love that stuff. I'm going to call or email to harass you to play hockey this winter so we'll meet soon...

Anonymous said...

Hey Tannis! Thanks for stopping by today :)

Can you believe that I have never been to any of the wineries around here? Even thought I'ma wine lover?

I KNOW.

Ezra is growing so fast!

Have a super night :)