8.22.2004

Getting Started

I plan for this to be a venue for all thoughts related to a sustainable living. I do not believe that personal, environmental and work issues are separate concerns. I imagine the posts will range from the very personal (my baby kept me up all night and that is not sustainable), to practical (how to clean your house without cancer causing agents), to theories and dreams of a better way of doing things on a grand scale.

I found a simple chart that identifies the connections between social work and environmental concerns. It sent me off on a google spree to do some more digging on other social workers who are already on that track. They are out there and I hope this blog helps both connect me to them in some way and perhaps provide (or find) a forum for implementing creative ideas.

1 comment:

tfoxfan said...

Tan,

Good for you - starting your own blog! Watch out - it is addictive! I'm happy you are entering this venue of personal exploration. It is going to be wonderful to see a little bit more of you unravel. The best blogs I've written are my most vulnerable - too bad I haven't done more of them. Note to self: future blogs - objective + vulnerable.
Love, Est