8.10.2008

computer time

I've spent more time on the computer this week than usual, maybe because it hasn't been hot enough for the beach. I fancied up my template, updated some links and am working on tagging old posts. My poor "Local Bounty" blog has been languishing. Not sure if I'll revive it. I love the idea but time and energy are not forthcoming. Maybe another year.

Oh yes, and I finally joined Facebook, a few years behind the curve. Part of me still wants to run screaming from the whole mess but the other part wants to check in with friends and family I haven't seen in years.

But really, who has the time for all of this if they don't "work" online?

8 comments:

Jeremy said...

Love the new look. Makes me full-on embarrassed by the five-year-old lame layout on my blog.

Tannis said...

If you didn't have to spend all your time helping me you might have done it by now. Ivy might beat you to it, she was watching carefully yesterday.

Domestic Bloggess said...

What an excellent new backdrop for the blog Tannis!

Tannis said...

Thanks! I had a lot of fun hunting it down. Your new look helped inspire me to find something.

Anonymous said...

I resisted facebook for the longest time. Turns out, I love it. I don't spend much time there, but it's been a great way to reunite with old friends.

Tannis said...

The jury is still out on Facebook for me...I'm already spending less time there but it has been fun to connect with the old friends.

Julie said...

It looks really great. I'd like to figure out how to do something different, but it'll have to wait.

Ang said...

Great blog Tannis. Always so inspired by Headspace too.